5 Really Easy Ways to Unclog your kitchen and bathroom drains. Try all options before reaching out!
Remember, the best way to avoid clogged drains is to monitor what is going down the drain. Practice the below on a daily basis:
- Scrape all food into the garbage before rinsing
- Allow only liquids to go down the drain
- Thoroughly brush hair before showering
- Run hot water after shaving
This method is the most effective and involves a plunger. If you don't have one, you can purchase one from any big box retailer for under $10.
The best way to avoid ever having to plunge a toilet is to monitor what is going in the toilet.
- No feminine hygiene products (put in waste bin)
- Only toilet paper (no paper towel) and limited the amount used
- Flush as needed. Don't wait until the very end
- Courtesy flushing
In the rare event that you experience any flooding in the house due to a bursted pipe or leak, you can easily shut off the water main until help arrives.
This is an emergency repair, so call Bryan immediately for help 289.257.0046